International Tax Services for Individuals

couple-doing-taxes.jpgU.S. citizens or foreign nationals who live, work or invest overseas need the right international tax advisor. Without the right guidance you could end up paying more in taxes to your home country or in your temporary place of residence.

When you work with our International Tax CPA firm, we'll help you keep your effective global tax rate to the lowest possible amount. We can help you understand all your options and devise a tax plan to help you keep as much of your individual or family wealth as possible.

We have extensive experience consulting and advising clients in the United States, Denmark, Hong Kong, China, Canada and other countries around the world. Let us help you minimize your international taxes and maximize your income.

Services for individuals:

Locations Served

  • United States
  • Denmark
  • Hong Kong
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • And other Asian, American and European countries

Call us today at 631-368-3110 and ask for Alan Sasserath or Michael O'Brien to discuss your foreign tax needs with an experienced New York City international tax CPA.

Free Newsletter!

Have a question?

Call us!631-368-3110

Tax articles